Thursday, September 21, 2006

My very first blog statement

Today, work n work...
I just bought a cooking book on making cakes, jelly and puding.
I love cheesecake, but i dont how to make ones.. To buy, it is very exepensive which i can not afford to buy as when i feel like eating cheesecake. I love those my sister make. She use to go for lemon or blueberry. My dad can wallop few slices eventho he is fussy about foods. Guess he is sweethooth too..
I will share some of those receipies in the books when i have time to type it out and get the picture scanned.

At the moment, i am working on a quilt.. Hope that it can grow as i sew to become a blanket. I started one project last year..but it never finished, because i sew by hand..which really takes lot of time and effort. Some more i do not know how to sew. This year, i have my very own sewing machine.. 'Janome' brand. A japan product.

No comments: