Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Plants

Mom likes to plant any flowers that she thinks nice to see.. So at home, there are lots of mixture of plants.. no themes or category to split it into.
My mother-in-law also crazy of plantting flowers, she has lots of varieties of orchid, my husband has the photos.. which he used to practice his photography skills. Now she is crazy of the roses, but the blooms are small size not like those sold in the flower shop. I wonder why as in Ranau, its cool as in Cameron Higland where they plants flower, but it doesnt seems to grow well.
My father-in-law has a good hand in planting too..whatever he plant, it will grow n bear fruits. I had a good time eating mangosteen planted near the house.. This year hope his durians jadi..so i can enjoy eating durian as much as i like. Jambu kampung pun ada...
I still prefer cactus.. ngam with my small apartment space. I hadn't see any blooms now a days, maybe becoz of the rainy days.. or tak cukup baja. I had a pot of rose given by mom-in-law.. hope it will blooms, i add in few types of baja, for leaves and growth. Hahahaha..simply mix it together and hope it does something good for the roses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The roses planted in Bario, Kelabit Highlands are apprently big. I have roses planted outside my house (hardly taken care of)and compared to the original Cameron Highlands size, it is bigger. Maybe its more soil conditions then the climate perhaps?